With so many changes to hospital and homebirth policies right now, I want to be sure that families-to-be and postpartum families still have the support, resources, education, and information they need when they can’t have a doula with them in-person.
I offer virtual birth prep, postpartum prep, postpartum support, and infant massage classes and would love to help you achieve a happy, supported birth journey! Please see below for a bit more information about each service.
Birth Prep, $300
There can be a lot to do in preparation for birth. Let me help take some of the weight off your shoulders and give you peace of mind. Our time together is tailored to your family, but below includes some of the ways I can help.
- Research, resources, and referrals
- Comfort measure education
- Product samples
- Emotional support
- Registry assistance
- Lactation education
- Birth bag suggestions
Postpartum Prep, $300*
Planning for postpartum is essential. Let me help your family through this huge transition. Below are a few ways I can help you virtually plan for this time.
*This offering is available at a discounted $150 rate for Birth Prep clients*
- Resources and referrals
- Emotional Support
- Research and samples
- Lactation education
- Labor comforts that help in postpartum
- Tools for postpartum
- Preparing your postpartum kit
- Tips for siblings
- Setting up a system for help
- Create a lying-in plan
- Free access to postpartum prep program and online group
Her overall support helped me find a greater sense of confidence in my role as a mother. I met her when my baby was around 2 months old and as a new parent, I wish I had known about her and her services while I was still expecting.Jennifer M.
Postpartum Support, $400
Did you know that a postpartum doula makes a huge difference in how you transition into your new life as a family? Postpartum is the most overlooked time for families and so it’s become my passion to improve it. I use my experience in maternal mental health as well as training as a lactation educator, infant massage instructor, doula, and mother roaster to empower you through this period. More time can be added to this package and I’m happy to create a custom package as well!
- Sealing your birth story
- Answer questions as they come up
- Research, resources & referrals given when needed
- Babywearing education
- Lactation education refresher
- Access to the online postpartum group and prep program
- Infant massage tips
- Baby gear 101
- Help with firsts
- Facilitate services (cleaners, food delivery, etc.)
*Postpartum Prep Clients receive $100 off this package
All packages must be paid in full for services to start. Due to the nature of these discounted virtual services, fees are non-refundable. Please keep in mind that per the role of a doula, I can not give medical advice or diagnosis. Each service includes the following:
- Two weeks of unlimited text and email support
- Up to two scheduled virtual education sessions, 45 minutes-2 hours each
- Up to four phone calls, 30 minutes each (up to 1 hour each for postpartum support)
Infant Massage Lessons, $15/session
There’s a reason skin-to-skin and kangaroo care is so important in those first moments (and years, really) of life — touch is another way to create a bond and communicate with your little one. Through infant massage, parents gain some of the below tools.
- Ways to calm baby
- How to listen to baby
- The importance of communication and permission
- How to understand baby’s needs
- Ways to help a constipated baby
- Creating a deeper bond with baby (whether mom, dad, sibling)
- Help baby’s brain development
I had serious postpartum depression and trouble bonding with my child. This helped me through that and I am forever thankful.— Lisa C.
I’m a NorCal mom to 3 littles, mother roaster, doula, lactation educator and infant massage instructor who is TrustLine Registry certified (fingerprinted and background checked). I also have experience with PMAD (perinatal mood and anxiety disorders) and volunteer with Postpartum Support International. Learn more about me at NavigatingParenthood.com.